Saturday, February 20, 2010

#32 - Essential Bodywear Bra

Ok, so Oprah loves talking about women's underwear, and she's the one who made it public that like 50% of women are wearing an ill-fitting bra. See Oprah's Bra and Panty Primer here for more of her thoughts.

But anyway getting a bra fitting is just miserable, I always leave feeling molested and its not worth it because they never fit right anyway. So I got dragged to a 'bra party' by Essential Bodywear with my Mom, and I swear to god it was the best thing that ever happened to my boobs! I'm Italian, and lets just say I'm 'authentic'....yeah the boobs. So getting a bra that fit and brought the girls closer to my collarbone than my waistline? A winner.

This bra is regularly $65 and worth every penny. I'm selling one my Mom got and never used (its brand-new, still with tags in the plastic wrap), its a black and the style is La Lily, size 42D. Don't miss it!